Thursday, March 27, 2008

New York Times Bestseller (!!!)

GREAT news, friends! Just found out WAKE made the NYT Bestseller List. It comes in at #9 in the children's chapter book list.

WOOT!! Thanks to ALL of you who bought the book or spread the word about WAKE. You totally rule! I am so grateful!

If you haven't had a chance to pick it up yet, please do. Or spread the word to all your friends -- maybe we can keep it on the list for another week. That would so rock.

You can find a list of retailers here on my website.

Now, go celebrate for me.

xo

7 comments:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

WHOOO-HOOOO!!! Lisa, this is so exciting! Huge congratulations to you. And now I'm off to find a copy for myself.

Buggy said...

Yay! I knew it was going to be a huge hit!
Katie loved it and can't wait for Fade, my niece loved it was well.

I will celebrate by eating a cookie in your honor!
You Rock!

Allison van Diepen said...

Congrats, Lisa! That is such exciting news!!

Lisa McMann said...

Many thanks to all!

xo

Lisa

Bravie said...

So proud of you. *toasts with a shot of vinegar*

Puffy said...

Excellent news! I'm astounded! Of course I knew this would happen...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I knew it would make it! I LOVED it! I just got and I have already read it twice! It's great, and I can't wait for Fade! Once again, congrats!