Random things to talk about today:
1. Yes, GONE (the last book in the trilogy) is scheduled for February 9, 2010. Yay! Hope to show you a cover sometime soon, too. I'm especially proud of the GONE cover, but I'm not going to tell you why until you see it.
2. Hello Poland! I hope you are enjoying WAKE (or DREAM, I think you're calling it)! I heard that it's out in Poland now -- I've even gotten some fan mail from there already. Welcome to my website and blog!
3. Bloggers! Hi! I just want to say a special thanks to all the awesome book bloggers who are patient and good and know how to wait for a reply to an interview request. Almost all of you are awesome like that, yay! You don't bombard me with requests when you haven't heard from me immediately, and you don't make up fake "blog supporters" to beseech me on your behalf, and you don't harrass Other Important People In My Life in order to get me to respond to you -- wow, MOST of you are really freaking terrific and amazingly non-stalkerish, and for that, I am SO GRATEFUL! Thank you!!
4. The WAKE trilogy as audiobooks: Sometime in January, WAKE and FADE will be available as audiobooks! And the GONE audiobook will come out in sync with the GONE hardcover, Feb 9 or thereabouts.
5. I cannot wait for the Harry Potter movie. Can you?