NYT best selling author

Monday, July 27, 2009

Michigan, here I come!

This is the time of the year when my husband, children and I make our annual pilgrimage to Michigan to visit family. The weather appears to be really lovely (upper 70s to low 80s, which is a dream compared to the 110-115 we are having here in Arizona). We have family in the Detroit area and also in the Grand Rapids/Holland area, and we'll be spending a few days with each. Plus my niece is getting married. Congrats to Alyssa and Jake! Two very cool people.

Visiting family makes it convenient for me to do a few book signings while I'm there as well. This year I'm making three stops, and I'll be reading an excerpt from GONE. :) Please come if you are nearby:

*Saturday, August 1, 2:00 PM
Borders - Novi
43075 Crescent Blvd.
Novi, MI, 48375
(248) 347-0780


*Monday, August 3rd, 6:00 PM
Pooh’s Corner Breton Village
Reading, Signing/Reception
1886 1/2 Breton Rd. S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49506


*Tuesday, August 4, 7:00 PM
Schuler Books and Music, Inc
2660 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Phone: 800 331 1727 (MI only)
616 942 2561
Fax: 616 942 9238
email: info@schulerbooks.com

Also, watch for me in the Grand Rapids Press this week as well as on WZZM TV 13's Take Five (on Tuesday morning, Aug 4, between 9 and 10 am).

Hope your summer is going great! Keep an eye on my website in August for a special free short story download -- it's a Cabel story companion to the WAKE trilogy.

5 comments:

AmandaHewer said...

I'm sooooooo excited! Only 6 more days till the signing! Almost time for the download.


Ahhhahahahah. lol

Anna said...

Can't wait for the signing on Saturday!

Hadhafang said...

Oh no! Novi! I could've seen you there! :D I'll definitely keep an eye out for next time!

Twi-sessed said...

Boo! I can't believe I missed you :( Next time I guess...

Nina said...

I cannot believe I missed this! The Borders in Novi is practically next to my house. Hopefully you'll be back during the Gone tour... hint, hint ;)