NYT best selling author

Monday, March 07, 2011

I like talking with you. (Also, watch me tonight on OWN.)

I like talking with you a lot. I love it, actually. You make me laugh and you say nice things and you ask important questions.

I'm pretty great (if I do say so myself) at responding to comments on my Facebook Fan Page. Please go 'like' it!

And now there is a BRAND NEW AWESOMELY FUN way to talk to me -- through my VYou.com page. It's the next best thing to being at a book signing.

You don't need a profile to ask a question -- you just type it in and send, and no one will know the question is from you, so don't be shy. A couple times a week I'll answer a bunch of questions via video. How fun is that?

Read more about me + it in a great piece by Jeffrey Trachtenberg right here in the Wall Street Journal. Click on the top article title "Writers Get Close on Web."

And for those of you who are doing book reports on my books -- this is the perfect tool for you! Just look to see if I've addressed your questions already. If I haven't, type in your question and give me a few days to respond (I'm looking at you, procrastinators, lol).

And hey -- let me know if you see me on the show SEARCHING FOR... on OWN. My episode airs Monday, March 7th, 9/8 central.

Thanks for being awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I just have to come up with a question good enough to post! Also, I just set my DVR to record the show!

ilse said...

Oh my heck, I missed you on TV?!