NYT best selling author

Thursday, August 11, 2011

For a limited time: The Unwanteds pre-order PRIZE PACK!

Hello readers! I am so excited to show you this cool prize pack that anyone can order starting today through August 25th (limited to the first 100 orders, so you might want to hurry). You'll get exclusive, limited edition prizes free with your purchase of a personalized, signed copy of THE UNWANTEDS through my local independent bookstore, Changing Hands.

It's a great way to support an independent bookstore (did you know I worked in an indie bookstore for ten years?) and get some cool free stuff for you too, including a limited edition postcard of an illustration (The Eliminators), drawn by my son Kilian (he's 17). It'll be hand-signed by me, dated release day 8.30.2011, and numbered.

All the details are here on the Changing Hands website. You will also receive these bonus items by coming to my signing at Changing Hands Bookstore. And the store will ship inside the US for a nice price of $22 total (includes taxes/shipping) and internationally (additional fee for postage).

It's the funnest giveaway I've ever done! I hope you enjoy the goodies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hum, well, the price pack is not that awesome, actually. I have no need for a kiddy drawing, I won't preorder a book just for it...