1. If you want to have a chance at winning one of my pre-holiday giveaways (i.e. books galore!) you need to be subscribed to my e-mail newsletter list. I try hard not to be annoying by offering fun contests and prize opportunities in every newsletter, and I only mail out six or fewer newsletters per year. In our fall newsletter I gave away 3 copies of The Unwanteds, a Wake Trilogy boxed set, a copy of Cryer's Cross, and an arc of my upcoming teen novel DEAD TO YOU. Who knows what awesome prizes await you in the holiday edition! The more subscribers I have, the more I give away, so tell your friends too.
2. I had a fun interview with BookPage recently where I talk about what happens in The Unwanteds: Island of Silence (Unwanteds #2).
3. Publisher's Marketplace announced my latest sale (yay!): NYT bestseller Lisa McMann's third book in the UNWANTEDS series, again to Liesa Abrams at Aladdin, for publication in Fall 2013, by Michael Bourret at Dystel & Goderich Literary Management. I have plans for seven books in this series, and I will be offering a different collectible postcard (signed & numbered) with each book featuring artwork drawn by my son Kilian, who did the first one (the Eliminators):
4. If you want autographed copies of any of my books for yourself or for gifts, you can order them through my local indies, Evermore Nevermore and Changing Hands. And I'll be doing a special event with Scottsdale bookstore Poisoned Pen in early December where you can order or stop by to get signed copies as well.
5. Did you sign up for my newsletter yet? It's easy, and I won't sell or give your email address to anyone. Just go here and fill out the info in the gray box on the left.
6. Hi! I love you!