NYT best selling author

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Four books in 2013? Am I insane?

Sure sounds like it. Luckily, the hard part -- writing the books -- is over. And now we have covers for all four books, so I'll list them below with their release dates so you can get them on your calendars.

In non-chronological order, I'll start with my new series. First up is CRASH. It comes out next week, January 8, 2013. You can pre-order the hardcover or e-book here.
Next to it is the 2nd book in the Visions series, BANG, the sequel to Crash. It's due out October 8, 2013. Did you see how I'm not making you wait a whole year for the second book?
 
January 8, 2013
October 8, 2013







 I also have two books coming for my tween readers. Infinity Ring: The Trap Door comes out February 5, 2013. It's the third book in a time travel series written by six different authors. It's like The 39 Clues, only better. ;)  You can pre-order this one, too. The first two books in the series by James Dashner and Carrie Ryan are out already, so if you haven't found them yet, now's the time!
February 5, 2013



And the third book of The Unwanteds 7-book series comes out September 3, 2013. Isn't this just the greatest cover?

September 3, 2013
Let me know what you think of the covers! Do you like them? Which book are you most excited for?

In the meantime, I am busy writing book 3 in the Visions series and book 4 in the Unwanteds series, so you will have those to read in 2014.


26 comments:

Starr K @ The Literati Press said...

OOO! So many! And of course I am most excited Island of Fire, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Rachael said...

Wow! I'm most excited for VISIONS and I'm already happy that I won't have to wait a year for the sequel.

Sassy Sarah Reads said...

I can't wait to read Crash and Bang!

Unknown said...

Dang--we have to wait for September for Island of Fire! But seriously, thanks for putting in all the effort. Onto my book-release calendar they go.

And awesome covers! I think I like the one for Bang best.

crazygirl2002 said...

Omg I absolutely love you!Not trying to act crazy but you are very inspiring to me. I will probably ask my librarian to buy all three of your books. You are a fantastic author. You're ideas are amazing. You are really inspiring. Keep up the good work. But just wondering, what was the first book you wrote? I luv you!
-McMann #1 Fan

crazygirl2002 said...

In the unwanteds series

Lisa McMann said...

crazygirl2002 - The first book in the Unwanteds series is The Unwanteds. Second is Island of Silence.

Thanks for being a fan!

Thanks everybody!

Colby Sharp said...

My fourth graders are pumped about The Unwanteds Book 3

tigresagirl74 said...

My 13 year old daughter and I love reading The Unwanteds books together. The cover for The Island of Fire looks great and gives us hope for Simber. We're just so excited it's a 7 book series. Thank you for providing amazing material we can still enjoy together.

Michelle and Family said...

My daughter bought your 2nd Unwanted book with her birthday money and of course we both had to read it. I saw on goodreads that there was a book three coming out. We are so excited! Then I cam on here to read there are going to be seven! Wow! Can't wait to read them all. Keep up the great writting!

Fish said...

I literally read both 1 and 2 today, i had to go back to the same indigo to buy number 2 about 3 hours later. i don't know if i can wait until september but once it comes out i'm gonna be all over it!

Anonymous said...

I luv your books!!!

Daniel Irwin said...

Looking forward to Island of Fire!
I read the first two and figured my and my friends would all be deemed "Unwanted" and by the looks of it, we'd like it!

cjg said...

Is there going to be a #4 book of the Unwanteds series? I'm a huuuuuuuge fan!!!!!

Unknown said...

When does the forth book in the unwanted seires come out!!! I love these books i need the next one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

when is the 4th Unwanteds book coming out?? I just finished the third and I'm dying to read the 4th!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can'y wait to read the third book to the Unwanted series!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you making a fourth book to the unwanteds?

Anonymous said...

THE UNWANTEDS 7 BOOK SERIES AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just finish the last book. Soooo excited for the fourth!!! I only wish it would come out sooner... I NEED TO READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!

acid_eyes said...

Can you give us a sneak preview or a hint on what's going to happen in the fourth book of the Unwanteds series?
Just finished reading the third book, and i can hardly wait for the fourth!

Anonymous said...

i just finished the 3rd unwanteds book and im sooooo excited about the fourth but how many books are going to be in the series at first i thought there was only three and wanted to cry but when i found out there was a fourth in september i was like hyperventilating i was so excited and then i thought i wonder how many books their are in the series so ya that would be awesome to know (i dont want the series to ever end) btw you are awesome lisa

Anonymous said...

I just finished the 3rd book in the visions series and it was AWESOME!!!! I can not, can not, can not, wait for the las book!!!! You're the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Sick cliffhanger at the end of book 3

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to read gasp the other two were great