NYT best selling author

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess WHAT?!?!?!

I can haz kitteh.

And we hit a new number on the New York Times bestseller list -- number six!

I won't be able to look at cats/kittens until Sunday at the earliest, and it probably won't be until next week. But when we do find one, I will post pictures!

Thanks to everybody who spread the word and bought FADE over the past few weeks. You are terrific people. It's amazing to think FADE's spent four weeks as a NYT bestseller. Wow! Crazy awesome.

xox

7 comments:

A.S. King said...

KITTEH! KITTEH!

TERI REES WANG said...

Purrrfect....1

Anonymous said...

MeeeeOW! Congrats!!

Stina said...

Congrats, Lisa! Can't wait to see pics.

Chris, Eva and Austin said...

Here Kitteh Kitteh! LISAAAAAAA! Did you get my emails?
Ok, so......I went to Barnes & Noble, got FADE (as everyone else SHOULD do!) opened it and KA CHOW! There's my name & website address! WHAT?? Yep, I about peed in my pants right there on the second floor of Barnes and Noble.
Do you have any clue what that means to me that you did that? Holy shmoly, it has made my day, week, month & year!!! YOU ROCK LISA! I gotta stop before I cry *sniffs*

Lisa McMann said...

Eva -- I sent you an email. Hopefully you got it!

xo

Genevieve said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope that you get a cute black one like in that picture you put up, I love black cats. Number 6? Woot! That is so awesome! I bet that when GONE comes out, you'll hit even higher numbers because all of the people who have been hooked now will get even more of their friends to read.