NYT best selling author

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King

I want to tell you about a wonderful new author and her new book.

It's called THE DUST OF 100 DOGS, by A.S. King.

I first met A.S. King on a message board for writers, but I didn't know her very well. Her book sounded interesting, and so I asked her about it. I offered to read it for a possible blurb -- and there are a few out there who know that I won't blurb just anything. I really have to love it.

Well, I loved it. Here's the story in 1.5 minutes.




And now, this much-awaited book is almost out. In fact, I noticed that it's shipping from at least one online store. Ask your local bookstore for it, and your local library. If they don't have it, please ask them to carry it.

It's on the mature side of YA, so keep that in mind. 14-15+ feels about right as a rough guideline.

2 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Looks pretty cool. I'll check it out.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Yes, awesome. And much as I love this trailer, I love the actual book 100 times more.