NYT best selling author

Thursday, January 29, 2009

FADE signings coming up!

Hello lovely friends! Guess what?

I have in my hands an official copy of the FADE hardcover. It's freaking gorgeous. And it's about 40 pages longer than WAKE (for the same price as the WAKE hardcover, which I thought was pretty cool).

If you live in the Phoenix area like I do, the B&N in the Chandler Mall already has copies of FADE in stock. Seriously. I just bought one there yesterday. Go.

I'll be doing a signing there on Wed., Feb 11 at 7pm. Please come!

And if you don't live nearby but you want a personalized/signed copy, call this store now and order one (or five). Or if you want WAKE, hardcover or paperback. I'll sign 'em all while I'm there on Feb 11, and they'll ship them to you (you'll need a credit card):

Barnes and Noble
Chandler Fashion Mall (Fwy 101 & Chandler)
3111 W. Chandler Blvd #2054
Chandler, AZ 85226
480-792-1312 (ask for Sibley, Melissa, or Cathi...tho' anyone should be able to help you)

The next night, Thursday, Feb. 12, 7:00pm, I'll be signing at my local independent bookstore, Changing Hands in Tempe. They'll take phone purchases too!

Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S McClintock Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
480-730-0205
(McClintock at Guadalupe)

You can call them ahead and order signed copies of WAKE or FADE, too, and they will ship them to you. I'm happy to personalize and sign, especially since these are stores close to home and I don't have, like, a plane to catch an hour after the event. :)


Please keep an eye on my website tour page for updates -- I'll be doing a 10-day U.S. tour in March with Cassandra Clare (City of Glass). More info when I have it! Here's the page to watch and bookmark: http://lisamcmann.com/html/tour.php

Much love! Please help spread the word. I really appreciate your awesome support of me and the WAKE series. You rock. Truly.

Lisa

3 comments:

kathryn said...

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be coming to DC. And I know a couple of girls in Chicago who would love to have you come back there.

Anonymous said...

ahhh! I am dying to read that! I've had it preordered for weeks now... Just waiting...

Chris, Eva and Austin said...

Not long now! YAY! Can't wait!