NYT best selling author

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Janie book 2

is finished well ahead of schedule and awaiting a first read by my lovely editor Jen. It will be a few months before we start working on revisions for that one.

Meanwhile, how do I get Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennett on Heroes, aka The Cheerleader) to read and give me a blurb for my first book?

Hayden, are you out there? Do you read my blog? Will you read my first novel, please? I think you'd really like it. My Janie, she's a lot like your Claire! Except, well, not really. In fact, Janie doesn't really care for cheerleaders, much. But I'm sure she'd like Claire. Oh totally, she would. Yeppers. So, please?

3 comments:

Dweeze said...

You know, I was thinking about writing a blog post begging Hayden to contact me. You'll introduce us, right, if she gets in touch?

Lisa McMann said...

Oh yeah dweeze, you and my 13-year-old son will be the first to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Hey, she could totally be Janie when they make the movie! (What movie? Oh, they'll make a movie, mark my words.)