NYT best selling author

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hope you're having a great holiday!

A little update for your 2011 calendar:

GONE comes out in paperback January 4.

CRYER'S CROSS (teen paranormal) hits US/Canadian bookstore shelves on February 8. You can preorder now from your favorite internet bookstore and/or come see me on tour!

THE UNWANTEDS (dystopian fantasy) comes out September 6. (For those of you who wish my teen paranormals were longer, you will be in for a treat here). I'll have more info on this book in a few months.

You can now grab the Cryer's Cross widget for your site and it will stay quiet for your readers -- they'll just have to click the "play with sound" to hear it.

I have two books to write this year (the 2nd book in THE UNWANTEDS series, and a teen thriller that I haven't figured out yet), so I'm working hard on the first and thinking hard on the second. I want to keep you busy! :)

So that's what's happening here in McMann land. What's new with you?

1 comment:

Hannah S. said...

Yikes! That sounds like a lot of work for you, and so much fun for me!
Happy New Year, Lisa!